- Just back from an unusual double feature: "The Brothers Bloom" by @rcjohnso and "The Hurt Locker" by Kathryn Bigelow (…) #
- Brothers Bloom: Very sweet Con-Men film. Great meditation on the role of lies and fiction in the lifes we choose to lead. #
- Hurt Locker: Dark procedural war drama. Disturbingly honest look into the psyche of adrenaline-paced specialists everywhere. #
- @alexander_kurz Guten Morgen dann schon eher in reply to alexander_kurz #
- "There are no unwritten lives, just badly written ones." Stephen in "The Brothers Bloom" by @rcjohnso If that isn't a Borges thing to say. #
- This evening slowly comes to a close with Philip Glass Etude No 6. Tomorrow writing about Wikipedia, Hayek and Ayn Rand. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.